This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training workshop has been designed to give novices most of the theory and skills needed to become a Green Belt once they successfully complete a Lean Six Sigma project. The course has been developed and is delivered by people who have years of practical experience working in different sectors, roles and countries including Japan (the home of Lean thinking, kaizen, and the variation minimization movement).
The course covers both theory and application and includes practice sessions:
- Process Thinking and Excellence
- Process Performance and People Performance
- Process Mapping
- Six Sigma “Demystified”
- Process Capability
- Lean “Demystified”
- Waste (Muda)
- Process Performance Issues
- Lean Six Sigma tools and their application
It combines instruction with exercises to illustrate key points and incorporates a process improvement project in a business simulation.
Plus VAT/Sales Tax where applicable.
* Senior line and staff managers, project managers, change agents, and high potential young managers as well as those working on projects or in operations, finance, and process improvement roles.