The protection of your privacy and your personal data is of great importance to The Business Excellence Institute and is taken very seriously. This Privacy Statement aims to give you confidence in our commitment to your privacy.
As such, it is written to be as concise and easy to understand as possible. By using The Business Excellence Institute’s website, you agree to the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
- “the Institute”, “us”, “we” shall refer to The Business Excellence Institute
- “Members” shall mean all registered members of the Institute
- “Service” shall mean all services provided by the Institute
- “Personal Data” shall mean all data and/or information about your profession or your person
The Institute’s basic principles for handling Personal Data
The Business Excellence Institute works hard to earn and maintain the trust of its members. Therefore, we adhere to the following basic principles in the protection of your Personal Data:
- information you provide will be protected with industry standard protocols and technology
- The Institute shall collect, process and use your Personal Data in accordance with the data protection laws of Ireland
- The Institute collects and keeps your Personal Data solely to maintain your membership and provide the Services for which you have provided the data. The Institute will not pass your Personal Data on to any third party other than if required to do so by law
- non-Members cannot view any of your Personal Data unless you explicitly agree to allow it, in which case they may be able to view your name, organisation, job title, country of residence and any feedback or testimonial you agree can be made public