To remain competitive, organizations need to continuously learn and adapt.
Strategic learning is based on experience so the more experience you can tap into the better. When organizations share their experiences and ideas it enables cross-pollination that can be highly beneficial.
Consequently, we work to share best practices and experiences from other disciplines, industries, countries.
We facilitate sharing through:
- Discussion groups
- Communities of practice
- Training courses and workshops
- The publication of papers
- The Business Excellence Baseline™
- The Business Excellence Alignment Model™
- The Sustainable Excellence Alignment Model
- The BEX Knowledge base
“Fools claim to learn from experience. It’s wiser to profit from the experience of others.”
“You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.”