This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training workshop can be run either as a 4 day intensive training or as course split over a number of weeks or months that is run in conjunction with a real Lean Six Sigma process improvement project. The course has been developed and is delivered by Lean Six Sigma instructors who have years of practical experience working in different sectors, roles and countries including Japan (the home of Lean thinking, kaizen, and the variation minimization movement).
The course covers both theory and application and includes practice sessions:
- Process Thinking and Excellence
- Process Performance and People Performance
- Process Mapping
- Six Sigma “Demystified”
- Process Capability
- Lean “Demystified”
- Waste (Muda)
- Process Performance Issues
- Lean Six Sigma tools and their application
- Project Selection, Scoping, and Prioritization
- Roles, Responsibilities and Stakeholder Management
- Change Management
It combines instruction with exercises to illustrate key points.
Plus VAT/Sales Tax where applicable.
4 Consecutive Days - 5 Non-consecutive Days (with the real project)
* Senior line and staff managers, project managers, change agents, and high potential young managers as well as those working on projects or in operations, finance, and process improvement roles.