Our innovative Advisory Services are purposely designed to be disruptive. We don’t believe that you should accept a model in which junior associates may be learning to do their jobs on your time, while you pay for the overhead of partners who spend most of their time working on business development for their own firm.
Instead, we draw on our globally distributed members, who are highly seasoned with in-depth knowledge and understanding of what it takes to achieve excellence. Irrespective of your sector – be it public sector, private sector, or what Henry Mintzberg calls the “plural sector” – the Institute has members who can help.
We work with organizations ranging from federal governments to SMEs and family-run businesses, helping them on their journey to excellence. Join them in being smart when it comes to availing of advisory services.
Examples of what we can help you with include:
- Crafting strategy and driving its implementation with a strategy to execution maps
- Organizational Design and Reorganization
- Organizational Development
- Change and project management
- Management system implementation
- Risk management
- Process design, Kaizen, and Lean Six Sigma
- Excellence assessment
- Workshop facilitation