Take your first step on the road to excellence – discover Business Excellence, learn about how it developed and about how it can help you.
This half-day course introduces Business Excellence, the BEX Baseline, and the BEX Excellence Framework. It is predominantly lecture-style but also includes group discussion. Topics covered include:
- The development of Business Excellence
- Deming and other pioneers
- The EFQM Excellence model and Baldridge principles
- The BEX Excellence Baseline™
- The Business Excellence Alignment Model™
- The Sustainable Business Excellence Framework™
- Process Excellence and Lean Six Sigma
- Evidence that Business Excellence delivers results
- Strategy integration
- Easy first steps
Plus VAT/Sales Tax where applicable.
All levels, all functions
4 hours (including breaks)
Minimum of 14
The course combines instruction and exercises, with group discussion.