Get a clear understanding of what influences performance and how to evaluate it and manage it. Learn how best to approach performance reviews and how to ensure they have positive outcomes for you, your people, and your organization.
This course takes a fresh approach to help transform performance appraisals, avoiding the dread that they often create for all involved. Topics covered include:
- Understanding performance
- The pros and cons of how performance measurement can help
- Measuring performance and setting targets
- Common management pitfalls
- Dealing with sub-optimal performance
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Achieving outstanding performance
The course combines short lecture sessions and training exercises with group discussions.
Plus VAT/Sales Tax where applicable.
Leaders in all positions that need to motivate and manage people in order to achieve optimal outcomes for the organization.
4 hours (including breaks)
Minimum of 8