Forging High Performing Teams
A team building workshop with a difference. Designed to bring people out of their comfort zones while working on a competitive project, Forging High Performing Teams provides participants with more than just an academic appreciation of what is required for successful teamwork. During this “hands-on” workshop, participants forge a real team as part of the learning experience.
This intense workshop is designed to provide participants with::
- An understanding of different communication styles and the roles these play
- A basic understanding of team dynamics and teamwork
- An understanding of why certain behaviors support/undermine teamwork
- An experience that will forge bonds with fellow participants
- A renewed attitude towards teamwork and some ideas to help make this happen
The course combines instruction and group discussion with a major project in which participants are broken into groups and challenged to complete difficult projects under time pressure which will be critically reviewed by all other participants.
Plus VAT/Sales Tax where applicable.
All levels, all functions
4 Hours (including breaks)
Minimum of 14