Plus VAT/Sales Tax where applicable.
This two-day course is the first step in qualifying as an Excellence Baseline Auditor. It combines lecture sessions, discussion, and exercises to develop the knowledge and capabilities needed to audit against the BEX Excellence Baseline.
- Audit scope and approaches
- Professional auditor characteristics and behavior
- Communication styles
- What to expect when auditing
- The audit process
- Auditing against the BEX Excellence Baseline™
- Non-conformities and Areas for Improvement
- Asking, listening and observing skills
- Evaluating findings & determining the audit result
Participants also benefit from one-to-one coaching and feedback during the course.
Those who successfully complete the course (including the continual assessment) and pass the exam, qualify as Apprentice Auditors and qualify as BEX Baseline Auditors. Once they demonstrate their capability to audit independently in real-life audits, they become qualified Baseline Auditors.
Institute members who want to qualify as Baseline Auditors either to offer Baseline Auditing services to others or to conduct internal audits in their own organization.
2 x 8 Hours (including breaks)
4 to 12 people