The Business Excellence Institute is delighted to announce it has partnered with the Business Transformation & Operational Excellence World Summit which is being held in Orlando, Florida, March 12-16, 2018.
We’ve negotiated a time-limited special offer for members to attend the Summit of 45% off registration fees for the Business Transformation & Operational Excellence World Summit BTOES18, March 12-16, 2018, Orlando, Florida.
To avail of this BEX discount, register for BTOES18 using the code BEXINSTITUTE by Midnight, September 29.
Some of the speakers already confirmed include:
- Mishu Rahman, Senior Portfolio Director, Innovation & Digital Programs, White House Office of Management & Budget, Office of the President
- Al Faber, CEO & President, Baldrige Foundation
- Marina Kong, Global UX and Creative Director of Digital Customer Experience, HP
- Dr. Morphis Tsalikidis, Regional Operational Excellence and Business Transformation Executive Director, AXA
- Lisa Norcross, SVP and Head of the Center of Operational Excellence, E.ON
- Akin Akintola, Head of Global Innovation Networks, Nokia
- Loren Bishop, Director of the Lean Management Office, State Street
- Ricardo Estok Enterprise Principle Leader, Global Manufacturing Operations & Council, Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Hiren Kotak, Vice President, Senior Business Manager, Capital One
- Michael Wilson, Head of Business Assurance & Improvement, BAE Systems