A team building workshop with a difference. Designed to bring people out of their comfort zones while working on a competitive project, Forging High Performing Teams provides participants with more than just an academic appreciation of what is required for successful teamwork. During this “hands-on” workshop, participants forge a real team as part of the learning experience.
This intense workshop is designed to provide participants with::
- An understanding of different communication styles and the roles these play
- A basic understanding of team dynamics and team work
- An understanding of why certain behaviours support / undermine team work
- An experience that will forge bonds with fellow participants
- A renewed attitude towards teamwork and some ideas to help make this happen
The course combines instruction and group discussion with a major project in which participants are broken into groups and challenged to complete difficult projects under time pressure which will be critically reviewed by all other participants.
All levels, all functions.
4 Hours (including breaks)
Open Sessions: €229 (Members), €350 (Non-members)
Plus VAT where applicable
I would definitely recommend it.”
Ksenia Koltsova, Colours of Life International Film Festival, Moscow
This workshop is awesome for the teamwork required to break the culture / language barriers I think.”
Brittany Lee, Marsh Taiwan
It requires real team work and thinking under pressure and obtains it!”
Course Participant, New York
There were some challenges that were difficult to accept.”
Course Participant, Chicago
Far exceeded my expectations.”
Course Participant, Munich
Next Open Course