This blended learning course combines eLearning and a two-day interactive learning workshop that is continually-assessed. The workshop component of the course is predominantly active learning, simulating a typical assessment process and the time pressures and teamwork required to successfully complete it. Successful participants attain Certification as an Excellence Assessor, with the ability to assess any organization using any of Excellence Model.
- Assessor competencies and behaviours
- Understanding the Assessment process
- Simulation of a typical assessment process
- Understanding different Excellence Models
- Interview techniques
- Collecting and understanding organizational information
- Evidenced based Scoring
- Providing value-adding feedback, both written and verbal
Participants also benefit from role-plays, discussion sessions, one-to-one coaching and feedback during the course to develop the knowledge and capabilities they need to be an Excellence Assessor.
Those who want to qualify as Excellence Assessors to offer assessment services, to conduct internal self-assessments in their own organization, or to better perform while working on various regional excellence award assessments.
Please note: Some Award Assessment bodies may require additional training or certification to qualify to work with them
- eLearning: 1 ~ 2 days
- Workshop: 2 days (8 hours each, including breaks)
- Minimum of 5 years professional work experience – at least half must be at managerial level – and other qualifications
- Previous knowledge of excellence models or M-02: Achieving Excellence & Outstanding Results – the Business Excellence Alignment Model™
6 to 12 people
Those who successfully complete the course qualify as Apprentice Assessors. Once they demonstrate their capability to consistently assess independently, they become Certified Excellence Assessors.
Excellence Assessor Qualification
Open Sessions: €1276 (Members)
Plus VAT where applicable
Feedback[NPS ranges from -100 to +100, positive scores are good]
Next Open Course