This two day course is the first step in qualifying as an Excellence Assessor. It combines lecture sessions, discussion, and exercises to develop the knowledge and capabilities needed to be an Excellence Assessor.
- Assessment vs. audit
- Assessor competencies and behaviour
- Communication styles
- Understanding the Assessment process
- Understanding the organization
- Prioritising Areas for Improvement
- Reaching consensus
- Preparing and delivering feedback
Participants also benefit from one-to-one coaching and feedback during the course.
Those who want to qualify as Excellence Assessors to offer assessment services or to conduct internal self-assessments in their own organization.
2 x 8 Hours (including breaks)
- Minimum of 5 years professional work experience and other qualifications
- M-02: Achieving Excellence & Outstanding Results – the Business Excellence Alignment Model™
6 to 12 people
Those who successfully complete the course (including the continual assessment), qualify as Apprentice Assessors. Once they demonstrate their capability to consistently assess independently, they become qualified Assessors,
Excellence Assessor Qualification
Open Sessions: €499 (Members)
Plus VAT where applicable
Inadequate Feedback to calculate NPS at this time
Next Open Course
16 Aug 2017, Dublin